Martin Zepeda has been a resident of Montgomery County for over 40 years. He is the owner of Cel-Cris Enterprises and has been married to his wife Gloria for 44 years. The couple have two children, Celeste and Chris, who have given them 5 beautiful grandchildren.
Martin has been involved in many organizations in and around Montgomery County, including:
- Lifetime member of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo for 25 years
- Lifetime Member of East Montgomery County Fair
- Lifetime Member of Montgomery County Fair Board of Directors for 5 years
- American Legion as a Service Officer
- Lifetime Member of the Disabled American Veterans
- Past Grand Jury Commissioner
- Montgomery County Juvenile Court Mentor
- Member of the Patriot Guard Riders of Texas
- Knights of Columbus - 3rd and 4th Degree
Martin is very proud of everything he has been involved in since living in East County and looks forward to staying involved.
He was elected to Position 7 in 2014. His term expires in 2018.